articolo su Tyler

« Older   Newer »

1. -..Daisy..-

User deleted

Tyler Hynes

Lifelong Scientologist and actor Tyler Hynes recently shot a public service announcement along with other prominent Canadian stars such as William Shatner, Keanu Reeves and Alanis Morrisette. The PSA spoke on preserving the planet’s environment as part of the Kyoto Accord.

After his public service announcement was shown, he was told by the Canadian Minister of the Environment that his “position as a role model for so many people has helped to bring the urgency of action on climate change to an international audience. Because of your public service announcement — and other celebrities who participated — the project was a great success.”

The video was shown to the 11th Session of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change with many international dignitaries attending. Tyler is currently working on completing a concept album in Canada and continues to be spokesperson for the Canadian Youth for Human Rights Campaign.

2. alelulu90

User deleted

ok...tradurre please!grazie mille

3. stellina...

User deleted

traduzione x favoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

4. Mrs.Hynes 182

User deleted

siiiiii!!! traduzioneeeee!!! sopratutto x me!! ragazze?? si parla di tyler!! tyler hynes!!!! il mio tenero pulcioso amore!!! qui si DEVE tradurre!!!! avanti!! qualcuno bravo cn l'inglese ci deve essere no??? daidaidaidai! vojo sapere!!!! nn posso stare senza! lui è come l'ossigeno x me!!
    A.A.A.: TRADUZIONE X UNA PAZZA MALATA DISPERATA D'AMORE!! HELP Me!!

5. saretta35

User deleted

nn lo traduco tt ma pratic dice k tyler oltre a essere bellissimo,si impegna anke a difendere l'ambiente...infatti con altri personaggi famosi canadesi(keanu reeves...)ha partecipato a 1convention e contribuisce a far conoscere il problema del cambiamento climatico alle persone...inoltre gli sono stati fatti i complimenti dal ministro dell'ambiente canadese
    è abbastanza esauriente o devo fare la traduzione completa?

4 replies since 11/10/2006, 09:56   210 views