copione ultima puntata!!

« Older   Newer »

1. arianna92

User deleted

allora,una simpatica ragazza ci ha fatto il copione dell'ultima puntata così finalmente ci si capirà qualcosa..il suo nick sul forum di lisa è chox123.. cmq il copione si trova nel suo blog che potete vedere cliccando qui
    ecco il copione:We see a banner on the ground that says: Dube O'Connor Charity Classic.

Cody: Charity Classic? It's supposed to say cocktail gala!
    Rick: But didn't you want to focus on the whole charity aspect?
    Cody: No, no! We're supposed to attract patrons, not, not confuse them! (She starts to leave, Rick follows her.)
    Rick: Got the timing right, hein?
    Cody: Oh, did you book this court yet? And the pianist should be set (pointing) right like right here.
    Rick (writing notes): All right. (Adena arrives.)
    Adena: Hey Cody. I heard you caught Squib kissing Violet.
    Cody: So? It's his life! And I've got a charity to run. (She starts to leave, Adena follows her.)
    Adena: Don't you think you are going a bit overboard with all this cocktail thingy?
    Cody: Cocktail gala, Adena! Gala! Cocktail Gala!
    Rick: Gala!
    Cody: Which we would all know if someone had done the sign right!
    Adena: Oh! I have a better title! (A phone rings) How about: "Cocktail avoidance tactic"? (Rick answers the phone)
    Rick: Hello?
    Cody: Why would there be an avoidance tactic (Rick: "Yeah.") when there's nothing to avoid?
    Adena: Squib? (Rick: "Oh, no")
    Cody: Relax, ok? I had my chance, I blew it, I'm fine. (Rick hangs up.)
    Rick: Pianist cancelled. (Cody looks really mad.)
    Cody (does like if she is calm): See, normally something like this would make me angry but in this case nothing. I mean, so what if the guy agreed to a very fair offer, who really cares about loyalty, and devotion and finding your soul-mate when sooner or later they all (she is yelling) stab you (throws away a whole bench) in the back! (She leaves.)
    Rick: That most have been some pianist! Wow!

Opening Credit

Cody is looking at a necklace. She is sitting down. Adena arrives and sits down next to her.
    Cody (showing the necklace): I am officially both sad and pathetic. (Adena takes the necklace.)
    Adena: Squib and Cody forever.
    Cody: I was hoping to giving it to Squib but I never had the courage.
    Adena: Have you ever thought that maybe you were just thinking to big?
    Cody: What do you mean?
    Adena: I mean you're creating this grand romantic gesture because you know you will never follow thought. When in the end all you need to do is talk to him!
    Cody: Most be hard always being so smart.
    Adena: You have no idea! (She gives the necklace back.)
    Cut to the boys' room. Jesse is showing two t-shirts to Squib.
    Jesse: Help me out here. Winner's white? Butt-kick blue?
    Squib: How about out-in-first-round orange?
    Jesse: Winner's white it is. (Squib looks at himself in a mirror. He is dressed very classy and putting his shirt in his pants.) What's with the gid act? You look like a shoes salesmen.
    Squib: Violet picked it.
    Jesse: Oh! Violet picked it! Well, it didn't take her long to last through your manhood, now did it? (Does a slap act)
    Squib: Hey! She understands that all players need to cultivate an image.
    Jesse: Well, the image she is cultivating with you is: "Oh, those sandals looks absolutely gorgeous on you. Try it in size 7."
    Squib: Drop it, ok? I happen to like this girl.
    Jesse: I'm sorry. I just never have seen you change so fast for a chick.
    Squib: Called growing up, buddy. Look into it.

Cut to Squib walking in the garden. Cody comes to him.

Cody: I saw you kiss Violet. And I still have feelings for you. (Squib looks shocked.) Do you like my new pants?
    Squib: Excuse me. Oh, this is... this is just great! And you've known this for how long?
    Cody: About 326 days, give it or take. (He leaves, she follows him.) What I just said doesn't mean anything to you?
    Squib: Cody, I've been sending you signals all term and you come to me with this now?
    Cody: I wasn't ready then.
    Squib: Yeah, and you just happen to be ready once I finally find someone else.
    Cody: Well love moves in mysterious ways.
    Squib: And so does jealousy, Cody. And by the way, since when do we start spying on each other?
    Cody: Well, I was just worried about what that girl might do to you! With her beady little eyes and red hair.
    Squib: You have red hair.
    Cody: Well, that's not the point. The point is: What on earth do you see in her?
    Squib: She likes tennis, she cares about my game, she's good for me Cody. She is.
    Cody: But bran is good for you, exercise is good for you, girlfriends aren't suppose to be good for you.
    Squib: So now you're an expert of my life?
    Cody: No, but I get you Squib. You know I appreciate the way you make untucking your shirt an art, I laugh at all your dumb jokes, does she?
    Squib: I've got to go. (He leaves.)

Cut to the senior lounge. Adena is talking to Rick and Cassidy.

Adena: I'm sorry; I'm not investing in your stupid game.
    Rick: But Rickopoly is destined to be the next Trivial Pursuit. This is your change to getting on the ground floor.
    Cassidy: Wait. Put me down for a hundred (???).
    Rick: Really? (Cassidy nods her head, Adena looks shocked.) Yes, Cassidy! (He kisses her) You won't regret this. (He leaves.)
    Adena: What? (Cassidy does a Whatever sign. Jesse arrives.)
    Jesse: Violet Hall must be exterminated.
    Adena: And this is news how?
    Jesse: She's got Squib acting like a pod person. I mean, he's now ironing his socks.
    Adena: Ok, what can we do?
    Jesse: You two can kick her butt on the courts.
    Adena: Yeah, it would be nice to see her brought down to size.
    Cassidy: Except Adena's not playing, and Violet isn't in my division.
    Adena: Of course, if she were in your division you'd destroy her. Violet can fight in need that her base side game is weak.
    Jesse: Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you involved in the scheduling? (Adena smiles.)

Cut to Violet against Cassidy.

Speaker: This is the first day of the annual Dube O'Connor Charity Classics. A tournament held in honour of two of Cascadia's finest. Violet Hall versus Cassidy Payne. These players are here to win. (The game starts. Violet wins.)

Cut to the senior lounge. Jesse and Adena are talking together.

Jesse: I thought she had a weakness for base liners?
    Adena: She set us up ok? Now there's no one she can't beat.
    Jesse: Except you.
    Adena: Jesse I quit tennis. And besides even if I wanted to I haven't trained. (She leaves to go look at Sebastien and Megan's rackets. Jesse joins her.)
    Jesse: Sebastien Dube and Megan O'Connor.
    Adena: Megan was like a sister to me. The reason I took up tennis.
    Jesse: And shouldn't she be the reason to go back to it?
    Adena: Playing at less than a 100% in the tourney held in her honour would be disrespectful.
    Jesse: So you're just going to let Violet win? (Adena looks lost.)

Cut to Violet and Squib in the gym. Squib is on a bicycle while Violet is giving him instructions.

Violet: So here is a list of carbs you should avoid. We don't want your abdominal strength going down right now.
    Squib: Right.
    Violet: And some light stretches in between matches. This will keep your delt (???) straight, ok sweetie pie?
    Squib: Ok.
    Violet: I'm serious Squib. I want to see you focus for the DO.
    Squib: Dube O'Connor, you can say their names you know?
    Violet: I'm sorry. Sometimes I forget you knew them.
    Squib: If it wasn't for Sebastien Dube, I... wouldn't have made it this far.
    Violet: Ok, so let's win it for him. You know with dual victories we could become the hottest couple since Graph and Agassi.
    Squib: You think?
    Violet (looking at Squib not doing his bicycling): Go. Oh, I'm going to need some help for the victory party. We're going to need a killer band maybe Sum 41, or Not By Choice. And some great food.
    Squib: Organization is not really my thing.
    Violet: Let's help each other ok? Speaking of which, I was hoping you'd give me inside scoops on a few players...
    Squib: You mean rat out my friends?
    Violet: It's just a few pointers.

Cut to Cody on the phone, on a ladder putting up the signs. Adena is coming towards her.

Cody (on the phone.): Hum, hello. Who's... Hello, hello (she comes down the ladder.) Argh..
    Adena: You are doing well I see.
    Cody: Rick dumped me for his stupid board game. I have no violinist and the only caring I can afford is pack of chips doodles.
    Adena: Ok. Well, I still think that you should just relax. Maybe go watch a few games.
    Cody: Oh yeah, so I can enjoy seeing Violet pummel everyone in sight. Good plan.
    Adena: Yeah. About that. (Makes Cody turn around.) I think that I have something that will make you feel better.
    Cody: You're joining the tourney?
    Adena: No. I told you I'm not in game shape. But I did send the signals to someone who is. (We see a motorcycle appear in the back. It is Tanis on top. Adena makes Cody turn around again to see Tanis.)
    Tanis: Violet's going down. (Cody and Adena look really happy.)

Cut to Squib losing a match. Jesse comes to see him.

Jesse: What's going on dude? You're getting killed out there.
    Squib: Why aren't you at your game?
    Jesse: Winner's white didn't work. Now don't change the subject.
    Squib: I don't know what's going on. Violet's got me on this program. It's hard to concentrate.
    Jesse: Hey, forget her. Next time you serve close your eyes and think of something that's worth fighting for. Everything else will follow away.
    Squib: Ok. (He gets up and goes to his place.) Ok. Let's choose the hot-dog. No. Bed made out of money. No but closer. Flying car? Oh, come on Squib think. Think. (Images of Cody appear in his head.) Cody. (He serves and scores.) Yes!

Cut to Adena, Cody and Tanis and a horde of fans on a staircase.

Fan: Tanis, sign mine.
    Adena: Look at you all autograph signing and what not.
    Tanis: I know I know still is so weird.
    Cody: Oh come on you love it. You're the hot young thing. You made the Wimbledon's semi.
    Tanis: Yeah, where I got my butt kicked by Petrova.
    Adena: Hey, we were all rooting for you the whole time. You should have seen the senior's lounge it was NUTS!
    Tanis: Know what's weird? I miss this place.
    Cody: Let's save the mushy stuff for after you kick Violet's butt.
    Tanis: Yeah.
    Adena: Seriously Tanis you did it. What's your secret?
    Tanis: I think it's something Guns told me once: "When you want something bad enough you have to conquer your fear and go for it." (Cody looks thinkful.) "Because it's not going to be around forever." (Cody realizes something.)

Cut to Squib winning a match. Then to Cody looking at the necklace she had made for Squib and her. She runs to meet Squib. Cut to Squib and Jesse talking in the park.

Squib: I've never felt so alive. I've you to thank. (He kisses Jesse on the forehead.)
    Jesse: Wo, wo, dude. (We see Cody running towards them.)
    Squib: I just had an epiphany. I know I was meant to be with.
    Jesse: Oh no no no. Not the whole Violet thing again.
    Squib: No, no, not Violet. Cody! (Cody arrives right after this moment and hides behind a tree and hears only the rest of the conversation.) She's the one for me. With her I can make it to the top. I want to shout it out to the sky. I can't stop thinking about her. She rules my game. We were meant for each other.
    Cody (to herself.): Violet?
    Squib: We were meant for each other man. (Cody drops the necklace and goes away.)

Cut to Tanis against Violet. They walk to the nets.

Violet: I hear you hit like a girl.
    Tanis: Say good night sister. (They are about to shake hands but they both take it away before. they walk to the jury and then go to their place.)

Cut to Squib and Cody in the hall.

Squib: Hey. Cody. I've been looking all over for you. There's something you've got to hear.
    Cody: I'm busy Squib.
    Squib: What's with you?
    Cody: I've got a charity to run. And all that stuff earlier about still having feelings I was out of my mind.
    Squib: You were?
    Cody: Completely. I mean who are we kidding? You and me again? Come on. We've been down that road. It's not worth going back.
    Squib: Yeah, but you said...
    Cody: I was wrong. I don't need you in my life anymore Squib. Period. (Squib looks sad.)

Cut to the gym and Squib destroying everything. Coach Brocks comes him.

Coach: Stop! What the heck is going on here?
    Squib: I thought I was alone.
    Coach: I don't care if you thought you were a jumbuck too. That is school property.
    Squib: I'm sorry Sir.
    Coach: I don't want to hear it. Look Squib. You've come a long way this year. You are on the cusp of greatness. Take it from me: Don't let your emotions wash it all away. (He starts to leave, but stops midway) Whatever happened may happen for a reason. You remember that.

Cut to Tanis against Violet. Tanis is winning. The two go back to their benches but meet in the way. Tanis doesn't even look at her. Violet sits on her bench. Squib joins her.

Squib: Hey kiddo.
    Violet: Go away I'm getting pummelled.
    Squib: Doesn't matter. Cause you Violet Hall are in my life for a reason.
    Violet: I am?
    Squib: It must be destiny. It's about time I stop goofing around and put my career first. No more jokes, no more untocked shirts. I'll even help in our party arrangements.
    Violet: Do you really mean that?
    Squib: Absolutely. Oh and... Tanis gets frustrated with drop shots and favours her right side. (Violet is really happy now. They kiss.) Go get them. (The crowd is shouting Tanis.)

The match starts again. But this time Tanis is losing.

Speaker: Wow, Violet Hall is about to make an incredible comeback. She's really taking it to the former Cascadian Tanis McTaggart. Violet's like a whole new player out there. (Violet wins.)

Cut to Adena and Tanis lying down on the grass.

Adena: I just can't believe you have to leave already.
    Tanis: And I can't believe she beat me. It's like she knew my every weakness.
    Adena: The only person that can beat Violet now is Sunny. And she's too young.
    Tanis: Unless...
    Adena: Hum... I like the sound of that word.
    Tanis: The Dube O'Connor is a charity tournament right? All charity tourneys have loopholes to ensure that the maximum number of participants.
    Adena: Keep talking.
    Tanis: So those who can't play are allowed to sub in younger players.
    Adena: Sunny Capaduca can play in my place. (They high five and shout.)

Cut to the gym. Violet is on the bicycle while Squib is talking to her.

Squib: So watch your water intake. Want to keep you lad in your feet.
    Violet: Right.
    Squib: And don't forget sets of light stretches. Ok, sweetie pie?
    Violet: Groovy.
    Squib: Oh, and I've hired the caterer, made arrangements with the band, have my manager call their people.
    Violet: Well Squib you really have changed. We really are destined for each other.
    Squib: I'll be cheering you on until the end. Now that I've timed. (They kiss. Violet doesn't look happy.)
    Violet: Wait. What do you mean now that you have time?
    Squib: You didn't hear? I rash my arm last match. I had to pull out.
    Violet: This changes everything. What part of dual victory party do you not understand?
    Squib: Why can't we just have a party to celebrate us? Besides I've already booked everything.
    Violet: You know Squib I thought that you really had changed. But obviously you don't get it. I'm sorry but we're threw.
    Squib (stunned): What?

Cut to Cody on the phone.

Cody: Well can you at least get me a keyboardist? A kazoo player? A freaking mime? Hello? (She hangs up. Bates joins her.)
    Bates: Shouldn't you be watching the finale?
    Cody: President Bates.
    Bates: Look Cody. You've done a truly wonderful job in this tournament. You really have. But isn't it enough knowing that you're helping raise thousands of dollars for the unfortunate?
    Cody: You mean less fortunate?
    Bates: Right. The point is you should feel proud of what you've done. But having said that we can't really well have a party in Cascadia's name if it's not ready.
    Cody: I've already sold tickets.
    Bates: I'm sorry; I'm going to have to cancel your cocktail gala. (Cody looks shocked.)

Cut to Sunny against Violet.

Speaker: This is it. Violet is about to face the legendary Suunny Capaduca! Violet Hall, prepare to meet your match. (Sunny begins to serve but suddenly stops and receives the ball on the head.)
    Sunny: My Back! (The doctors run to her. The crowd gets up.)
    Alba: Ok, come. Place her carefully on the bench. Ok slowly. Can you feel this?
    Sunny: Yes.
    Alba: What about here?
    Sunny: Ouch. (Alba says no to the jury.)
    Speaker: What a turn of event. It looks like the first (Adena really doesn't look happy.) annual Dube O'Connor charity classics will go to Violet Hall. It looks like this one's in the books.
    Adena: Not so fast. (She takes her medicine blouse off and she's in her tennis outfit. She hits the net with her racket.) I'm back.

Cut to Cody taking the banner down. She walks away. Adena playing. She doesn't seem to be able to win. (Adena: Come on!)

Speaker: It looks like Adena the dark Styles out of action for weeks is out of step to Violet hall is just too powerful. (Adena keeps losing. Jesse in the crowd isn't happy. He runs to get something.)

Cut to Squib walking in the park when he sees something on the ground. Back to Adena vs. Violet. Then to Squib picking the thing up. Then to Adena losing still. Then to Jesse looking at Sebastien and Megan's rackets. Then to Adena on the bench looking at Jesse handing her Megan's racket. Then to Cody going to the backcourt dragging the banner behind her. Then to Violet vs. Adena. Adena is finally winning some points. Then to Cody crying next to a tree. Then to slow motion of Adena winning the final point. She looks really happy. Then to Cody crying a lot. Then to Jesse really happy. Violet looks in rage.

Cut to the backcourt. A van comes in. It's Squib that's driving it.

Cody: I thought you were with Violet.
    Squib: No, it was my evil confused twin. Poor sap tried to convince himself she was the one. (He gets out of the car, she gets up.)
    Cody: She's not?
    Squib: It was ready to walk away. Then I found this. (He shows Cody's necklace.) Suits me no?
    Cody: Yeah.
    Squib: So listen. I kind of got saddled with this food and a van full of rock stars. (He knocks on the window and we see Not By Choice appear at the window.) And I don't really know what to do with it all. So I figured maybe you have an idea.
    Cody: Anyone up for a party?

Cut to the backcourt later. Where the party is held. We see Not By Choice performing in front of many people. Then we see a limousine arrive. It's Rick and Cassidy that come out. Rick makes Bates turn around and gives him money.

Rick: Hey, can you take care of the limo, hey big guy. (Bates looks quite surprised. Adena is beside Bates.)
    Adena: Huh, What's going on?
    Cassidy: Rick sold is patent for Rickopoly. (Rick and Cassidy leave Adena and Bates.)

Cut to Sunny and Jesse talking.

Jesse: Hey squirt. Nice pretending to getting injured out there. Did I call it or what?
    Sunny: I want a trophy.
    Jesse: Oh, don't be such a sourpuss. It was the only way to get Adena back in the game and you know it.
    Sunny: I was just curious nothing more.
    Jesse: I try to deny it Sunny but you really do have a nice side.
    Sunny: Repeat that I break both your legs. Kapisch? (She leaves. End of song.)

Cut to later, same place. Sunny is on someone's shoulders having a lot of fun. Then we see Rick and Cassidy dancing, Rick a bit strangely. Then to someone putting money in an already full pot that says charity. Then to Bates and Alba dancing very strangely too. The song ends. Then to Adena and Jesse talking.

Adena: Thanks for pushing me back into tennis. It was really sweet.
    Jesse: Well, I... I had altered motives. Got you back in my world right?
    Adena: Yeah. About that Timing Lens signed me after I won. I mean it's like you said I can be a doctor later. I'm going pro Jesse. I'm leaving Cascadia.
    Jesse: I guess this is pretty much the definition of irony. So what's going to happen to us?
    Adena: We still have tonight. (She grabs his shirt and kisses him.)

Leader of Not By Choice: This one goes to all of you Cascadia Cats. (They sing "Standing Alone" theme song of 15/Love)

Adena and Jesse are kissing passionately. Then we see Bates and Alba kissing passionately. Then Rick and Cassidy. And then Squib and Cody in a very very passionate kiss.

Cody (inner monologue): The Dube O'Connor became Cascadia's most successful charity tournament. Ok, so maybe not everything happens for a reason but maybe if you look hard enough you'll find reason in everything that happens.

During this monologue we see Squib and Cody kissing the whole time.

In Memory of Vadim Schneider and Jaclyn Linetsky

Edited by ~Bimba... - 26/6/2007, 10:47

2. -..Daisy..-

User deleted

traduzione del monologo (breve) finale di cody:
    è una libera traduzione... non troppo letterale altrimenti è brutta.

CITAZIONE
    Cody (inner monologue): The Dube O'Connor became Cascadia's most successful charity tournament. Ok, so maybe not everything happens for a reason but maybe if you look hard enough you'll find reason in everything that happens.

La Dubè O'Connor divenne la più grande manifestazione di beneficenza della Cascadia.
    Ok... forse non tutto accade per una determinata ragione, ma se vi fermate a guardare capirete che ogni cosa che accade, accade per un motivo ben preciso

3. cioccolattina

User deleted

e` bellixxxxima quest frase!!!

4. -..Daisy..-

User deleted

HO PROVATO A TRADURRE L'ULTIMO DIALOGO TRA JESSE E ADNA.. QUALCUNO PUò CORREGGERLO PER FAVOREEEEEEEEEEE????

CITAZIONE
    Adena: Thanks for pushing me back into tennis. It was really sweet.
    Jesse: Well, I... I had altered motives. Got you back in my world right?
    Adena: Yeah. About that Timing Lens signed me after I won. I mean it's like you said I can be a doctor later. I'm going pro Jesse. I'm leaving Cascadia.
    Jesse: I guess this is pretty much the definition of irony. So what's going to happen to us?
    Adena: We still have tonight. (She grabs his shirt and kisses him.)

ADENA: Grazie per avermi dato la ginrnta che cercavo nel tennis. é stato molto dolce da parte tua.
    JESSE: Beh... avevo anche altri motivi. Tornerai nel mio mondo?
    ADENA: Yeah. Riguardo al Timing Lens... firmerà con me dopo che avrò vinto. è giusto ciò che hai detto: potrò diventare un dottore dopo. Sono d'accordo con te Jesse. Sto lasciando la Cascadia.
    JESSE: Suppondo che questo sia un modo ironico di dirmelo... Cosa accadrà a noi due?
    ADENA: Abbiamo ancora tutta la sera... (AFFERRA LA SUA CAMICIA E LO BACIA)

5. fandimax

User deleted

oddio che dolceeeeeeee!!!!!!!!che belloooo!!!!!!grazie cami!!!!

fooorse e parlo io che nn sn esperta c'è un errorino cioè il Timing Leans ha firmato con me dopo che ho vinto...ma il senso è quello ;)

6. arianna92

User deleted

GRANDE!PERCHè NN PROVI A TRADURRE I PEZZI SQUODY?

7. -..Daisy..-

User deleted

won è passato???? avevo questo dubbio.... non mi ricordavo se era passato o futuro visto che è irregolare..

8. denise.DF

User deleted

Cody: I saw you kiss Violet. And I still have feelings for you. (Squib looks shocked.) Do you like my new pants?
    Squib: Excuse me. Oh, this is... this is just great! And you've known this for how long?
    Cody: About 326 days, give it or take. (He leaves, she follows him.) What I just said doesn't mean anything to you?
    Squib: Cody, I've been sending you signals all term and you come to me with this now?
    Cody: I wasn't ready then.
    Squib: Yeah, and you just happen to be ready once I finally find someone else.
    Cody: Well love moves in mysterious ways.
    Squib: And so does jealousy, Cody. And by the way, since when do we start spying on each other?
    Cody: Well, I was just worried about what that girl might do to you! With her beady little eyes and red hair.
    Squib: You have red hair.
    Cody: Well, that's not the point. The point is: What on earth do you see in her?
    Squib: She likes tennis, she cares about my game, she's good for me Cody. She is.
    Cody: But bran is good for you, exercise is good for you, girlfriends aren't suppose to be good for you.
    Squib: So now you're an expert of my life?
    Cody: No, but I get you Squib. You know I appreciate the way you make untucking your shirt an art, I laugh at all your dumb jokes, does she?
    Squib: I've got to go. (He leaves.)

oook adesso vi darò una traduzione spero più giusta possibile..

cody: ho visto che baciavi violet e provo ancora qlcs x te (squib è scioccato)..ti piacciono i miei nuovi pantaloni??
    squib: scusami?..oh.. questo è fantastico e da quanto lo sai??
    cody: da circa 326 gg.... più o meno... (squib se ne va lei lo segue) ma questo nn siginifica nnt x te?
    squib: cody ti ho mandato segnali in tt i modi e tu adesso vieni da me cn qst cosa?
    cody: non ero pronta allora
    squib: e adesso accade che sei pronta quanfo ho trovato qualcun'altro
    cody: l'amore si muove in modi misteriosi
    squib:e anche la gelosia cody e a proposito quando abbiamo cominciato a spiarci a vicenda?
    cody: beh ero solo preoccupata cosa qll raagazza avesse potuto fart con quei (beady) occhi e i capelli rossi
    squib: tu hai i capelli rossi
    cody: beh qst nn è il punto, il punto è : cosa vedi in lei sui qst terra??
    squib: le piace il tennis, le importa del mio gioco è giusta per me cody...lo è
    cody:no la crusa è gisuta x te, l'esercizio, le fidanzate nn sono giuste x te
    squib:o e adesso saresti un'esperta della mia vita?
    cody:no squib ma ti conosco(ti capisco) sai che apprezzo il modo in cui untucking shirt an art... e rido ai tuoi stupidi scherzi.....lei lo fa?
    squib: devo andare ( se ne va)

9. denise.DF

User deleted

sto provando a tradurre i dialoghi squodi .. mi dispiace se nn capirete tt :D allora

Squib: Hey. Cody. I've been looking all over for you. There's something you've got to hear.
    Cody: I'm busy Squib.
    Squib: What's with you?
    Cody: I've got a charity to run. And all that stuff earlier about still having feelings I was out of my mind.
    Squib: You were?
    Cody: Completely. I mean who are we kidding? You and me again? Come on. We've been down that road. It's not worth going back.
    Squib: Yeah, but you said...
    Cody: I was wrong. I don't need you in my life anymore Squib. Period. (Squib looks sad.)

squib: ciao cody ti ho cercato dapperttutto c'è qlcs che devi sentire
    cody: sono occupata squib
    squib:cosa devi fare'
    cody: ho in ballo una beneficenza, e tutto qll cose prima, sui sentimenti.... ero fuori di me..
    squib:letteralmente è "lo eri?" .. ma si può dire... a si?
    cody:assolutamente, voglio dire chi vogliamo prendere in giro? tu ed io ancora? andiamo , ci abbiamo gia provato, non vale la pena tornare indietro
    squib:si, ma tu hai detto..
    cody:mi sbagliavo, non ho più bisogno di te nella mia vita squib, punto.
    (squib è triste)

spero vi sia chiara !! :D ciaoo

10. Kia92-Ilovemax

User deleted

si grazie mille!!!!! puoi mica poi tradurre l'ultimo loror dialogo quando hia voglia????????

11. arianna92

User deleted

noooooooooooo che cosa triste,però penso anche al bacio,che bacio!

12. ale_theangel

User deleted

nessuno può pian piano tradurlo tutto?:P

13. denise.DF

User deleted

Cody: I thought you were with Violet.
    Squib: No, it was my evil confused twin. Poor sap tried to convince himself she was the one. (He gets out of the car, she gets up.)
    Cody: She's not?
    Squib: It was ready to walk away. Then I found this. (He shows Cody's necklace.) Suits me no?
    Cody: Yeah.
    Squib: So listen. I kind of got saddled with this food and a van full of rock stars. (He knocks on the window and we see Not By Choice appear at the window.) And I don't really know what to do with it all. So I figured maybe you have an idea.
    Cody: Anyone up for a party?

allora vedo cs riesco a fare mi scuso in anticipo se nn risucirò a tradurre tt.. :)

allora

cody: pensavo fossi con violet
    squib: no quello era il mio gemello cattivo e confuso, povero illuso cercava di convincersi che lei era qll giusta (lui esce dalla macchina e lei si alza)
    cody: non lo è?
    squib: lo pensavo (letteralmente era pronto a camminare via) [inteso come ci era quasi], ma poi ho torvato questa (mostra a cody la collana) mi dona no?
    cody:già
    squib:allora ascolta: quel furgone è pieno di cibo e di star del rock (bussa al finestrino e si affacciano i not by choice[è il gruppo che canta la sigla]
    e non so proprio cosa farmenre di tt qst.. quindi pensavo che tu avessi un'idea
    cody: ... qualcuno vuole fare una festa???

e voitla.. spero + kiaro poxibileee :D

14. Mrs.Hynes~

User deleted

6 bravissima a tradurreeee!! traduci i pezzi d tanis?

15. denise.DF

User deleted

beh grazie..almeno ci provo spero di capire tt .. :)

allora tanis..
    Fan: Tanis, sign mine.
    Adena: Look at you all autograph signing and what not.
    Tanis: I know I know still is so weird.
    Cody: Oh come on you love it. You're the hot young thing. You made the Wimbledon's semi.
    Tanis: Yeah, where I got my butt kicked by Petrova.
    Adena: Hey, we were all rooting for you the whole time. You should have seen the senior's lounge it was NUTS!
    Tanis: Know what's weird? I miss this place.
    Cody: Let's save the mushy stuff for after you kick Violet's butt.
    Tanis: Yeah.
    Adena: Seriously Tanis you did it. What's your secret?
    Tanis: I think it's something Guns told me once: "When you want something bad enough you have to conquer your fear and go for it." (Cody looks thinkful.) "Because it's not going to be around forever." (Cody realizes something.)

fans:tanis, frima il mio !!
    adena: ma guardati con tutti qugli autografi e tutto il resto
    tanis: lo so lo so.. è ancora così strano..
    adena: o andiamo tu adori farlo! tu sei la cosa nuova e bella, hai fatti di wimbeldon's (semi, non so in che senso tradurlo T_T)
    tanis: si, dove sono stata presa a calci nel culo da petrova
    adena:hey noi abbiamo tifato per te tutto il tempo ! avresti dovuto vedere la zona dei senior(i + grandi) era una cosa pazzesca !
    tanis: sai cos è strano? mi manca questo posto
    adena: risparmiamo i commenti mielosi per quando avrai battuto violet
    tanis: già..
    adena:davvero tanis, cel hai fatta.. qualìè il tuo segreto?
    tanis: penso sia qualcosa che mi a detto guns una volta: "quando vuoi qlcs davvero tanto devi sconfiggere le tue paure e andare a prendertela !"
    (cody è pensierosa) "perchè non sarà li x sempre" (cody all'improvviso capisce qlcs)

ecco :D ciaooooo

Violet: I hear you hit like a girl.
    Tanis: Say good night sister. (They are about to shake hands but they both take it away before. they walk to the jury and then go to their place.)

violet: ho sentito che colpisci come una ragazzina (checca)
    tanis: di buonanotte sorella ( stanno per darsi la mano ma entrambe la tolgono prima, camminano fino alla giuria e dopo vanno ai loro posti)

qst era corto adesso traduco l ultimo di tanis.. se ci riesco :D

Adena: I just can't believe you have to leave already.
    Tanis: And I can't believe she beat me. It's like she knew my every weakness.
    Adena: The only person that can beat Violet now is Sunny. And she's too young.
    Tanis: Unless...
    Adena: Hum... I like the sound of that word.
    Tanis: The Dube O'Connor is a charity tournament right? All charity tourneys have loopholes to ensure that the maximum number of participants.
    Adena: Keep talking.
    Tanis: So those who can't play are allowed to sub in younger players.
    Adena: Sunny Capaduca can play in my place. (They high five and shout.)

allorrrrraaaaaaa-

adena:non posso credere che tu debba già partire
    tanis:e io non posso credere che lei mi abbia battuto, è come se conoscesse tutti i miei punti deboli
    adena:l'unica persona che può battere violet è sunny, ma è troppo giovane...
    tanis:a meno che..
    adena:mmm mi piace il suono di quella parola:
    tanis: la dube o'connor è un torneo di beneficenza giusto?tutti i toreni di beneficenza hanno (letterlamente la scappatoia) la possibilità di garantire il numero massimo di giocatori
    adena: continua a parlare..
    tanis:quindi i giocatori che non possono giocare posso sostituirsi con giocatori più govani
    adena:sunny capaduca può giocare al mio posto!! (battano il 5 e urlano)

:D ciaoo

39 replies since 8/2/2007, 16:14   5826 views