Photoshoot B. Sire for Nylon Magazine 2010

« Older   Newer »

1. °Camilla°

User deleted

LANGLEY
    BRITISH COLUMBIA
    At first, the leggy Amanda Crew wasn’t sure what to make of Zac Efron, her co-star on The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud. They ended up having a blast.

WORKING WITH ZAC EFRON, YOU GO IN THINKING OK, BOY FROM HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. But he has the potential to really branch out of that. That’s what Charlie St. Cloud is for him. It’s such a jumping board. I was blown away by his talent.

RECENTLY, I WALKED OUT OF AN AUDITION AND REALIZED MY FLY WAS DOWN. It was for a comedy and Adam Sandler was there. I just knocked on the door again and was like, “I want to apologize for my fly being down the whole time. Sorry about that.”

I HOPE TO KEEP MY PERSONAL LIFE SACRED. It’s hard to see actresses who are always in the tabloids and take them seriously as different characters. You’re constantly thinking, I saw you at the club, or You’re pregnant with that person’s baby.

I HAVE THIS LAUGH THAT KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE A SEAGULL TAKING FLIGHT. People are startled by it. It’s my signature. If I laugh in public, people are like–shocked. [laughs]… That wasn’t it.

I MISPRONOUNCE AND MISUSE WORDS ALL THE TIME. The other day, I was trying to make a point and called something “completely redundant.” I kept repeating it because nobody was agreeing with me, until someone took me aside and told me that i was misusing the word. No one usually corrects me on it because they think it’s endearing.

Edited by °Camilla° - 5/5/2010, 16:41

2. never-will-be-ever-change

User deleted

°Camilla°
    Thank you very much image

3. never-will-be-ever-change

User deleted

1837 x 3100

2 replies since 28/4/2010, 16:59   228 views